Saturday, October 30, 2010

my first post ever (!) & halloween nails


Hiiiii!
I'm Christina. I've recently discovered the wonderful world of beauty blogging, and I'm excited to give it a try. So this is my very first post ever! How fun. More about me in a moment, but first...


Halloween nails!
Tomorrow is Halloween and I love Halloween. This is the first year that I'm staying home and giving out candy, costume free. So I wanted to do something to get into the spirit.


My new best friend is the Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen, which is what I used to do the spiderweb. Not the best web ever, but it was freehand and very fun.


I know these things have been around for quite a while- I got mine a last Christmas (omg) and just recently started to use it.These things are sooo easy to use, but because they are water based you have to put a top coat over it so it won't rub away. I always top my manicures with a clear coat so this wasn't a problem for me.

Anyways, I'm so ready for Halloween! Today I bought tons of candy and made these little bags for the trick-or-treaters and believe it or not- there are 50 goodie bags in this one bowl. Haha.


Ok ok, now that I'm done with all of that, let me introduce myself better!
Once again, I'm Christina. A regular girl from Texas with an interest in beauty and beauty products. I'm in my first year of college, trying to discover what I want to do with the rest of my life. For now, this blogging thing is just a fun hobby. I'm still trying to figure everything out, but I'm very excited to start this adventure! :))

2 comments: